Marshall D. Stern
- Post-Doctoral Research Associate, University of Wisconsin, 1977-1981
- Ph.D., University of Maine, 1977
- M.S., University of Rhode Island, 1974
- B.S., Cornell University, 1972
- A.A.S., S.U.N.Y at Farmingdale, 1970
Areas of interest emphasize protein nutrition of ruminants including methodology for measuring protein degradation and microbial protein synthesis in the rumen, and protein absorption from the small intestine. Also studying various factors that affect microbial fermentation and the rumen microbiome using continuous culture technique.