Marcia R. Hathaway
Professor-Muscle Growth Biology/Equine Nutrition
1354 Eckles Avenue
St. Paul, MN 55108-6118
+1 612 624 1771
- Ph.D., Cell and Developmental Biology, University of Minnesota, 1991
- B.S., Biology, University of Minnesota, 1980
- Effect of feed additives and beta adrenergic agonists on skeletal muscle growth.
- Role of satellite cells in muscle growth.
- Muscle tissue culture systems.
- ANSC 1007: Horse in Your Backyard
- ANSC 1701: Historical Influence of the Horse
- ANSC 3007: Equine Nutrition
- ANSC 3511: Growth and Development (co-instructor)
- ANSC 4096 PEP: Internship (advisor)
- ANSC 8211: Growth and Development (guest lecturer)
- CFAN/ANSC 3517: Shires, Shorthorns, and Sheep: Exploring Livestock Systems in England (Study Abroad)