1988 Fitch Avenue
St. Paul, MN 55108-6012
- Ph.D., Applied Microbiology and Food Science, University of Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, Canada
- M.S., Applied Microbiology and Food Science, University of Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, Canada
- B.S., Microbiology, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Canada
- Batch and continuous culture fermentation technology in the fuel ethanol industry.
- Antibiotic use, inactivation kinetics, risk assessment and bacterial contamination mitigation strategies in fuel ethanol production.