Dairy Day at the Capitol 2017
The Minnesota Milk Producers Association is hosting Dairy Day at the Capitol on February 1, 2017.
What to Expect
- Friendly face-to-face conversations with legislators who can make a real impact to your business.
- Group leaders and resources to help you talk about the issues.
- Flexibility to come and go as your schedule allows.
Register here: http://www.mnmilk.org/events/register.aspx?id=873407
Tentative Schedule of Events
- Welcome Center Open 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Room 400N – Fourth Floor State Office Building, 100 Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd, Saint Paul, MN 55155
- 8:30 to 4:30 p.m. Meetings with dozens of legislators already planned
Requested meetings with Governor Mark Dayton, Department of Agriculture staff, and MPCA commissioner John Linc Stine.
5:30 p.m. Reception sponsored by Minnesota Agri-Growth Council, Minnesota History Center
Bus from Melrose and St. Cloud:
Mayer’s Bus Garage, Melrose 6:30 a.m.
Minnesota Select Sires, St. Cloud 7:10 a.m.
8:30 arrive State Office Building
Depart Minnesota History Center at 6:30 p.m.
7:55 p.m. return to MN Select Sires
8:30 p.m. return to Melrose, Mayer’s Bus Garage