2nd W. E. Petersen Symposium
"Reproductive Loss in Dairy Cows: is the Trend Reversible?"
Presented by the Department of Animal Science, April 8, 2003
The 2nd W. E. Petersen Symposium addressed reproduction in dairy cattle and explored biological and management factors that affect dairy reproduction. Top experts in dairy cattle reproduction discussed their views on the decline of fertility in cows.
View Entire Proceedings:
View Individual Articles:
- Physiological Mechanisms Leading to Reproductive Decline in Dairy Cattle
- M. C. Lucy, University of Missouri, Columbia
- Has the Fertilizing Capacity of Bovine Spermotozoa Changed?
- M. M. Pace, ABS, Global, Inc.
- Nutrition and Reproduction Loss - Can We Feed Our Way Out of It?
- W. R. Butler, Cornell University
- Reproductive Program Aids-Beneficial or Band Aid?
- J. S. Stevenson, Kansas State University
- Is Genetics a Cure for Reproductive Loss?
- L. B. Hansen, University of Minnesota