Gopher Poultry Science Club
The Gopher Poultry Science Club is an undergraduate and graduate club at the University of Minnesota. Any students, faculty or staff with an interest in Poultry Science are free to join - and there is no registration fee.
As a member of the Gopher Poultry Science Club, you will have the opportunity to meet and get advice from poultry industry representatives, learn about poultry specific scholarships, participate in community service through the Minnesota FFA Foundation, and enjoy the company of other's who love anything poultry!
The purpose of the Poultry Science Club is to:
- Provide students interested in poultry science with a broader understanding of the poultry industry and to bring them in closer touch with its leaders
- Provide a forum for speakers to make presentations of timely interest to members on contemporary aspects of poultry science
- Provide a support group for students with an interest in poultry science, including offering tutoring
- Schedule visits and field trips to companies in the poultry industry
- Provide social activities and events for the membership
For more information about the club, contact the faculty advisor:
Dr. Sally Noll
405B Haecker Hall