There are 12 to 15 $800 to $1000 Animal Science Scholarships awarded annually.
- Bele Scholarship
- Richard Bonde Scholarship
- Charles Christians Scholarship
- The M. E. Ensminger Scholarship (4)
- Richard Goodrich Scholarship (2)
- The Robert M. Jordan Scholarship
- The Wilson G. Pond Scholarship
- Robert Touchberry Scholarship (2)
- Leonard Wulf Scholarship (4)
Each are awarded annually. One page applications may be downloaded from here, or picked up from faculty advisors, and are due by February 1st of each year.
Minimum qualifications for scholarship consideration:
- Must be a current sophomore or junior in CFANS and should have completed at least 70 credits.
- Must be an Animal Science major or have completed 15 credits in AnSc courses and be a member of Block and Bridle, Gopher Dairy, Pre-vet, or Poultry Clubs, or be on the Equestrian Team or be on an AnSc Judging Team, or Academic Quadrathalon Team.
- GPA must be 2.8 or greater.
- Must have completed at least 30 credits while enrolled in CFANS on the St. Paul campus.
For additional information about our undergraduate programs, please contact Tony Seykora at 612-624-3448 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Block and Bridle Club Leadership Scholarship
Two $500 scholarships are awarded to applicants who have exhibited excellence in leadership as well as a strong commitment to the Minnesota livestock industry. Applications are due in July of each year. Details and the Application Form can be found on the Block and Bridle's Leadership Scholarship page.