College of Food, Agricultural and Natural Resource Sciences
Marcia R. Hathaway
Department of Animal Science
1354 Eckles Avenue
St Paul, MN 55108-6099
- Ph.D., University of Minnesota
- Effect of feed additives and beta adrenergic agonists on skeletal muscle growth.
- Role of satellite cells in muscle growth.
- Muscle tissue culture systems.
- ANSC 1007: Horse in Your Backyard
- ANSC 1701: Historical Influence of the Horse
- ANSC 3007: Equine Nutrition
- ANSC 3511: Growth and Development (co-instructor)
- ANSC 8211: Growth and Development (guest lecturer)
- ANSC 4096 PEP: Internship (advisor)